Tuesday, March 18, 2008

WOOHOO!

Today I'm excited for 2 reasons~
1. God answers prayer. I have been missing my friend Jill and trying to find her so we could reconnect. She's just one of those heart friends and we lost touch after I moved to Romania and she got married. So last night I just prayed that God would help us to reconnect if it was His desire and I emailed her old yahoo address. And today she wrote back. YEA!
2. two words: peanutbutter pie
I went out to lunch with my mom, her best friend and her sister and mom. We were going for the pie folks, and were planning on being there right when they started serving lunch and pie, so that they wouldn't run out. We had to make a detour because the president came to Jacksonville today, but we finally made it and oh was it worth it. If you come visit me I will introduce you to the pie. It just takes 30 minutes to get there, an hour if the president is in town.

1 comment:

emily bee said...

fuuuuuuun!!!! peanutbutter pie sounds AWESOME!!!