Sunday, August 3, 2008

Leti

this little girl was full of life...and trouble. she loved everyone and everytime someone took a picture she said, "aver"- "show me." here we are drawing before church starts.
one afternoon we played a game where she'd make a face and i'd take her picture. these are just 3 of the 15 pictures that i took.


there were other times when she was tired, or just wanted to be held. one of the older kids is holding her here and about 5 minutes later she was in my arms.

2 comments:

Jason and Stephanie Trook said...

Yeah for all the stories! I've been wondering and waiting for your Mexico updates! They are great! I love the pictures! It is evident that the Lord was using you in Mexico. Love you!

Brianna said...

I am sad we lost connection tonight. We shall commence our convo soon. I love you friend..so very much!